MCS BV is looking for an experienced Project Administrator to deliver an s-lay pipelay project. The project is EU based and involves shallow water pipelay and an Above water Tie in. The successful candidate will join a growing multinational team and contribute to the continued growth of MCS.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- First point of contact for clients and subcontractors;
- Supporting the Project Manger and Assistant Project Manager;
- Coordination of business appointments, taking and processing minutes during various meetings;
- Planning of travel itineraries and travel bookings for all staff;
- Taking and directing incoming calls, relaying messages;
- Handle and distribute incoming and outgoing administrative project communication;
- Collating data, preparing power point presentations, correspondence, spreadsheets report etc.;
- Manage and book meeting rooms;
- General administrative duties as required;
- Undertake Word / Excel / Power point processing activities as required;
- Other duties as directed by line management from time to time.
Competencies and Skills Required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills;
- Fluent in Dutch, English both verbally and in writing;
- Lead by example in demonstrating the correct behavior in implementing all HSE programs;
- Meet or exceed company and regulatory requirements and strive for continuous improvement;
- Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system in compliance with ISO 9001, 14001 & 18001;
- Able to communicate effectively in the execution of their duties;
- Understand any relevant procedure contained in the appropriate Quality Management Plans.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Educated to Degree Level;
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in the similar position in the Oil & Gas industry;
- Knowledge of MS office package.