For one of our offshore projects we are looking for RDS specialists to join our team.
- Position: Lay Technician Electrical
- Location: Offshore
- Reports to: Chief Engineer
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Coordinate maintenance activities with the Chief Engineer and Chief Electrician;
- Ensure that spares stock levels are maintained for the part of the vessel equipment under his/ her control
- Ensure that all equipment documentation under his/her control is up-to-date;
- Produce status reports on the pipe lay equipment and maintenance schedules
- Is familiar with all electrical systems on the vessel
- Ensure that all work is carried out safely and in accordance with Company and statutory regulations
- Ensure that the permit to work system is adhered to
- Schedule the on board electrical activities and helps, assign personnel with the proper level of skills to the tasks/jobs to be carried out
- Ensure Junior Electronic Technicians are working correctly and assist them with troubleshooting of the electronic and IT equipment on board
- Ensure that the workforce is briefed on safety considerations throughout the execution of the work
- Provide Tool Box Talks (TBT’s) and monitor shift handovers by delegation of Chief
- Perform duties as required within the Vessel Emergency Team
- Offshore experience in similar roles.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronic engineering or equivalent education level.
- Proficient in English, with good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Basic Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Are you an experienced lay technician and interested ? Please send your application via below apply button.