MCS B. V. is a market leader in provision of deep-sea engineering services and with our partners employ the newest and largest park of work class ROVs and its own personnel for maintenance:
ROV observation class (depth up to 1000 m):
Seaeye Tiger, Mojave, Sub-fighter – 3 units.
ROV of light working class (depth up to 2000 m):
Comanche 27 and Comanche 31 – 2 units.
ROV of working class (depth up to 3000 m):
Triton XLX 150 HP, SMD Quasar MkII– 3 units.
Main scope of services includes:
- Support for drilling works;
- Inspection of various objects, subsea areas;
- Hydrological data collection and environmental monitoring;
- Support, operation and maintenance;
- Survey of wrecks and other objects;
- Pipeline inspection;
- Support, testing and installation of ROV systems for 3rd parties.