The engineering potential of hydrographic department is unique in terms of professional experience and equipment used. More than 70 specialists perform complex services, including:
- Integrated navigation and hydrographic support of subsea production, including provision of underwater engineering works by ROVs;
- Precision navigation support;
- Complex navigation and hydrographic support (quality control) of dredging works and pipeline laying;
- Complex hydrographic works to ensure navigation safety;
- Survey works for different types of facilities;
- Sub bottom profiling for the rapid analysis of soil type stratification;
- Search and other works related to underwater objects, employing high-tech search equipment, including multi-beam echo-sounders and profile recorders, side and circular view sonars, towed magnetometers, etc.